Water crisis 2

This week in science we finished our water problems project. The project was to make a video explaining the water problem you chose. I was in the group doing Women walking. Our video was about how Women and children in some parts of South Africa have to work many miles for water. And how this affects their lives. We gave each person a section to do in the video. Annabella did her part about the time wasted, Alex did it about the dangers, Emma did what you can do to help and I did the diseases from the unsafe water they get.

While everyone else in my group read read from a script I chose to make a slideshow and film it with a voice over. I chose this cause I’m different (and cause I don’t like filming myself talking on video). This process had a lot of twists, so I ended up having to create the slide then make the video but have to restart the video on Shane‘s computer. That is a very short summary but I don’t have enough time to tell the full story here. Overall I’m happy with the video. So here it is:

Questions:

Do you like our video?

Did a different groups do waterborne diseases?

What other waterborne diseases could I have included?